Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Somebody Has to Say It

UGGS -You either love them or hate them. And most men hate them, while women heart them.  I happen to love them, for when I'm sick, running errands on a cold day or when my feet are freezing cold.


However, I just came across a picture of a group of girls out at Infusion, and one of them (who shall remain nameless) was wearing UGGS IN THE CLUB.  Please ladies, Uggs in the club is right up there with barefoot in the club.  I mean, I feel like it's a redundant post, but I after seeing that picture I am obligated to say something!


Lady Law - no UGGS in any nightlife setting.  Not even in a casual dining situation.  I was going to say no UGGS after sundown...but if you're running a PM errand, they are suitable.


xo, Viva


(Couldn't find any pictures of me or my friends in uggs, sorry)

1 comment: