Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slightly New Layout

[My blooming plum tree against the San Francisco sky at dusk]


What do you guys think?  I'm pretty tech-unsavvy when it comes to designing my own blog templates, so I'm forced to choose from the default templates and there aren't that many to choose from, but this one is nice.  I was getting a little bored and changed it to this new background...not too different but I like this blush color for spring.


On that note, happy Sunday and check out one of my favorite websites/blogs that I visit every Sunday when it is updated.  You've probably heard of it before...it's one of the most popular blogs out there.  Sometimes the secrets are hilarious, incredibly sad, silly...it's always a fun read on a lazy Sunday afternoon.


postsecret.blogspot.com


xo,
Viva


[Cedricks fox-fur collar, Burberry London trenchcoat, Bebe earrings, MAC lipstick in creme d' nude]

1 comment:

  1. i'm liking the pink! have you tried wordpress or checked it out? i've had both servers.. blogspot and wordpress.. wordpress is amazing- tons of cute classy templates, easy and free too. just a suggestion but loving your blog as it is now :)

    ReplyDelete