Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Wardrobe-Maker. It's a Necessity!

Alright ladies, I must confess: I've been obsessed with this bag for too long!!


 [Chloé Paraty Medium Tassle Leather Bag]


I'm a firm believer that every woman needs a wardrobe-making handbag.  This in particular is one that I've had the opportunity to see in person a few times, and it sure is glorious, I must say. 


Isn't it just delicious looking?  Ok, maybe delicious isn't the right word...but that's how I feel about it.  Yum!  Just wanted to share this piece of work with you all, as it's a great example of the "wardrobe-maker".  Every girl needs a wardrobe-making statement handbag.  You WON'T regret that purchase, believe me.  It makes all your outfits look better, even if you only paid $10 for your clothes.  A great bag brings everything together and adds just the polished finishing touch needed.


This is a debtworthy bag!  Ugh.  Not this time for me, sadly.   If you have to money to buy it, DO IT.  I would!
xo,
Viva




]
[Images via net-a-porter.com]

1 comment:

  1. Come back. I'm starting to miss you and your fab posts!

    ReplyDelete