Monday, August 29, 2011

Beyonce's Red Carpet Bump!

I'm sure you've all heard the news by now that Beyonce is pregnant.  I just wanted to share this picture since it brought some joy and excitement to my otherwise dreary Monday morning.  Beyonce and Jay Z are a great example of love and marriage in the public eye, in my opinion.  They do seem to truly love each other and above all, have always remained very private which I have a lot of respect for.  They don't feel the need to pimp out every detail of their marriage for press (cough cough KIM K. cough), and I think it's exciting that they're expecting.  It does seem like a real marriage and like a real relationship with love.

And talk about a way to debut that baby bump!! Spectacular! Another red carpet memory made!

Well wishes to the happy family.

xo,
Viva

No comments:

Post a Comment