Friday, July 1, 2011

Writers' Block + New Tip!

Ladies, I've been having writers' block lately.  Throw some ideas my way!  


In the meantime, I have another product recommendation for you that gets the Vieve stamp of approval.  Verdict: Amazing!





Make Up Forever's HD Liquid Foundation.  Those of you who are my friends on Facebook have possibly already been made privy to this superstar product. This foundation is like butter on your skin.  It works for my skin, numerous friends' skin, and even my mom's skin.  This foundation really does go on like skin, not makeup.  It's very silky, and hides imperfections better than any foundation I've tried thus far.  I'm about a month in, and so far it has been very very nice.

I was on MAC's Mineralize Satinfinish Liquid Foundation prior to switching.  That is also a great foundation, especially with those who have dry skin because it leaves you very dewy.  However, I always suspected that it was causing breakouts for me as I have heard numerous times from a variety of sources that MAC foundations are infamous for causing breakouts.  In any case, Makeup Forever HD has succeeded Mineralize for me, and it might work for you as well!

Happy 4th of July!

Because as I've said before, we could all use some help.

xo
Viva


No comments:

Post a Comment